Why buy, when you can hire it?
Today Renting a Lift became a necessity for every individual in every industry whose work load depends from one place to another.
There are several types of lifts which can be hired for either short term or long term period available –daily, weekly, monthly or for fixed term period.
According to your need, you can hire scissor lift, boom lift, forklift, and telehandlers.
Let’s make it clear Why to Rent Instead Of Purchase?
Renting a Lift is very efficient and also cost-effective as it reduces the cost, and increase productivity.
Renting a Lift enable anybody to complete their work in a given period of time without any hassle.
It Provides an opportunity to people for choosing from a wide range of machines which enable them to use different kinds of lifts suitable for their work operation. This means that we do not have to use a single machine for various works.
Some rentals companies provide affordable packages which enable a large number of people to hire various kinds of lifts available.
As we know that company prefers hiring lifts on rents as it is a cheaper alternative as compared to purchasing, therefore, there are several lifts available for the companies such as scissor lift, Boom lift, Forklift, Telehandlers and much more. Before Renting a Lift we must have proper knowledge of machines so that we are able to understand which machine is appropriate for our operation.
Before hiring a lift we must have proper knowledge of machines so that we are able to understand which machine is appropriate for our operation.
These lifts will allow you to perform various work operations such as
- Rooftop and Window Cleaning
- Construction Work
- Tree Trimming
- Engineering Work
- Decoration and Much More.
Renting over buying can be a better option for you as it increases productivity & Sales. As the equipment is available whenever it is required, ready to be used. The equipment does not need to be stored, maintained which means you don’t need to spend time on repair, service and maintenance work.
It also ensures that once the equipment is hired for a particular duration and in a certain case if a breakdown happens at that particular period, the insurance offered by the rental company covers it.
8 Benefits of Renting a Lift over Buying:
- COST EFFICIENT – The primary benefit of renting a lift over buying is that it is much more economical for the company.Greater utilization leads to greater efficiency in the use of resources and less waste.
- VARIETY OF OPTIONS– – There is a wide variety of choice available with the company which enables them to make a right choice. People will find a better option rather than to purchase a machine as it is more flexible and less cost carrying.
- REDUCES MAINTENANCE COST – The Company is not responsible for any maintenance or repairs as in case machine breakdowns, the insurance offered by the rental company covers it. The machine either be replaced or repaired with no extra charges.
- NO INITIAL INVESTMENT – Company need not invest in initial investment so they do not require a HUGE CAPITAL to purchase an equipment. It saves their money which helps to increase their productivity.
- ELIMINATE DEPRECIATION – Technology is changing rapidly and new machines is coming all the time which helps you to perform the work safely and more efficiently.
- STOP STORAGE COSTS – Company finds it difficult to store bigger machines when they are out of use. Therefore it can save plenty of expenses.
- EXPERIENCED WORKERS – It provides only experienced and professional mechanics who can perform on your equipment. Most of the firms offer training to their employees’. This means it will help employees to be familiar with the equipment they are using.
- GET LATEST AND UP –TO DATE TECHNOLOGY MACHINES – The rental market is competitive and provoke these companies to get the latest machines in order to work efficiently and safely.
With all the benefits stated above, you are able to take the right decision. Although there are many other benefits that you can enjoy when you are hiring a lift on rent over purchasing, we certainly hope you get the relevant information.
Did You Find This Post Useful?
If you are still confused, you need to take the advice of our experts. By analyzing the above benefits and advice provided by our specialists, you will be able to take the fittest decision according to your circumstances.
Watch a Video