What’s the first thing that hits your mind when you hear the word “Christmas”? Is it the Santa stories famous for appearing on Christmas eve or the giant Christmas cake on your table with wine bottles and festive dishes? Undoubtedly, Christmas time is the best time of the year. The delightful decoration, dazzling lights, the red color Santa and the green Christmas tree decorated throughout the city are best attractions. Also, it is the commencement of the holiday season where even construction businesses come to a pause leaving their high capacity telehandler and other machines lying in the corner. It is a festival where everyone is in the mood for a celebration to rejuvenate their spirit for the upcoming new year.
Celebrations in The Holiday Season
Christmas and new year are the two occasions celebrated globally. It starts with a pre-planning of shopping decoration stuff and pantry items to prepare Christmas cake and decorate your home. Kids are enthusiastic about the festival as they believe that Santa Claus will gift them with goodies at midnight. Traditions and beliefs are many, but the result is the spirituality, fun, and happiness that Christmas eve emits for everyone. A proper Christmas celebration has a few things in common that every household follows. Some of those activities are:
- Setting up of Christmas tree and decorating it with lights, flowers and gifts
- Baking Christmas cake and bread is a family tradition
- Exchange gifts with relatives and neighbors
- Listening to Christmas songs and go for caroling
- Host Christmas dinner parties and invite your friends
However, this Christmas you need to follow a few Covid 19 regulations to celebrate the festival with safety:
- Use hand sanitizer with 80% alcohol content in the party
- Use facemask recommended by doctors and World Health Organization (WHO)
- Call commercial sanitization services before and after the Christmas party
- Sanitize your gifts before exchanging them
- Host an online dinner party. Send Zoom invites in advance. Try digital Christmas for 2021
- Try maintaining social distancing whenever and wherever possible
The Commencement of New year 2022:
If you think the holiday season ends with a Christmas celebration and Santa distributing gifts to kids, you are wrong! It is just the commencement. The New year celebration is yet to come. The new year events are waiting for you to welcome the year with great pomp and show. Resorts and hotels host DJ nights, unlimited drinks, and mesmerizing fireworks to watch. Greet another year full of excitement, energy, and vibrations by following safety rules.
Aren’t you excited about these parties? Celebrate the holiday season as it comes only once a year. If you are in the construction industry, give your high capacity telehandlers a rest for a week or two. The holiday season is the perfect time for you to rejuvenate your senses and feel that gush of dopamine in your hormonal system. Welcome these festivals with immense passion and enthusiasm.
TORCANLIFT EQUIPMENT WISHES YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2022!