Falling from height is the main reason of accidental death and injury in Ontario. Every day, 80 people get injured from falls at work. According to the WSIB, on average, each injury results in 4 weeks of lost time. The Torcan Fall Protection Training Program is planned for any worker who might now and again be required to work at heights where fall assurance is needed.
Torcan Lift Toronto offers a wide range of Industrial Safety Training Programs in the GTA (Serving Toronto, Mississauga, Caledon, Vaughan, Brampton, Bolton and surrounding areas), which may comprise of a full-day classroom theory session presented in an interactive presentation wrapping up all aspects of safety and operation.
The Safety Training courses provided by TORCAN include:
- Basic Hoisting
- Elevated Work Platform Operator
- Fall Protection
- Lift Truck Operator
- Lift Truck Operator Instructor
- Lift Truck Operator Refresher
- Overhead Crane Operator
- Pedestrian Safety Awareness
- Powered Pallet Truck Instructor
- Powered Pallet Truck Operator
- TDG (Transportation of Dangerous Goods)
- Walkie Stacker Operator
- Offsite Training Courses also available
Torcan is also an authorized distributor of Safety Products. To visit our website please go to https://torcanlift.com/training/ or CALL US – 416-743-2500
At TORCAN Operator Safety is Priority Number One!